Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Returns are processed by sending a note to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the ORDER # for a quick and expedient response.
What items are eligible for re-shipment, returnable for store credit, or refund?
- Mis-Shipped Orders.
- Orders Received Damaged (pictures are required).
- Sizing issues with apparel.
How Do I Return an Item That Was Mis-Shipped or Damaged in Transit?
- Return items require a customer representatives’ permission. To make sure you receive full compensation for your item via store credit or refund please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you return any items.
What about Return Shipping?
- Depending on the reason for the return, you may be responsible for return shipping costs. Return shipping cost is only paid for by Bourbon Outfitter when the return is initiated due to a mistake by our fulfillment center or damaged goods.
What items are non-returnable?
- Items received more than 20 days ago.
- Items that were received in excellent condition excluding sizing issues.
- We accept returns or exchange for items damaged in transit. In the case of an out of stock return item, a store credit will be issued.
How soon will I get my credit?
- All qualifying items may be returned for in-store credit, exchange, or refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Once your items are inspected upon return, you'll get your credit, typically within 24-48 hours in the form of an electronic store voucher or refund to the original form of payment.
If you have a unique circumstance or need returns assistance send us an email to email@example.com and we step you through the process.
We do not accept returns from international orders.
Please return your item with a note referencing your order# and action to be taken to:
The Bourbon Review
PO Box 54331
Lexington, KY 40505
If the item for exchange is out of stock, it will ship out once we restock our inventory (usually ever 2-3 weeks).